6.7.11

vacation

I'm enjoying my vacation abroad the country along with my family...

i barely have an internet access so i don't know what is going on in the "bloggin" sphere...

Tomorrow we'll travel to another country and that will take a whole daym *dizzy*

part from that,  my relatives said the weather in salalah is improving and the 'khareef' (i.e. monsoon) is much better then last year... so after returning to home i will go inshaAllah to salalah and spend Ramadhan there...

We're already preparing for a big wedding after Ramadhan, which will consume most of the family's budget... The wedding will be huge, i guess, and the 'show-off'' competition already start... women will spend hundreds to look the best among the other guests... and as a single my mother will do her best too to attract ppl's eyes to me >>> poor me :(.. i don't know why they don't understand that i don't want to marry now *sad*

Anyway i might post something abt my trip later, till then have a nice summer or kharref or whatever :p... 

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق